Condensation costs millions each year through damage to goods, litigation, accidents and premature corrosion of fixings and purlins – in some cases the roof fixings have failed in only 5-7 years.
All single skin steel or aluminium roofs including insulated systems with a ventilated airspace have the capacity to condense and drip. On some materials condensation produces the ideal conditions for mould growth; to prevent this, GRAFO-THERM ANTI-CONDENSATION COATING incorporates a highly efficient fungicide.
The UK’s leading anti-condensation coating
Grafo Products are the developers, manufacturers, suppliers and applicators of the UKs leading anti-condesation coating.
We have over 25 years of experience in preventing damage from condensation.
Why use GRAFO-THERM ANTI-CONDENSATION COATING
- Prevents damage from condensation
- Indirectly provides protection from corrosion and mould
- No need to continually replace, one application can last
- Helps to decrease solar heat gain
- The most economical method of achieving condensation control
- Simple to apply
- Provides an attractive textured surface